Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

Hello and welcome to my new blog. 

This is all new to me, so please be kind to me as I learn more about Blogging. 
I have been crafting for a while, but stamping is my passion. I love to be able to create something the way I want to. 
You're probably wondering why am I starting a blog? Well, I don't do YouTube and have had a lot of people asking me is there a tutorial for the cards I have made. Sadly, the answer has been "Sorry, but no." So I've been sitting on this fence wondering whether or not to do one. Then a friend said you can do one as a digital library as in; what you used, how you did it and what materials I used.. Now, why didn't I think of that?And so, here I am.
I hope you enjoy my blog and come on a journey with me as we travel along this road together.
This blog will be based on my crafty journey and maybe the odd photos of my dog, who I adopted when she was weeks old and now is aged four.

Thank you for reading this and stopping by.
Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment