Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Lavinia Stamps - Home

I have forgotten how lovely this house stamp was. It's from a set of two houses from Lavinia Stamps called Bellas House.

I created the background on a gel press. By using a brayer and a ink pad from Colorbox called storm and rolled it onto the Gell Press. With some bubble wrap I dabbed the gel press to give some interest to the background.


I then stamped the house using Versafine Clair Nocturne to stamp with and then applied a paper mask over it so that I could continue in stamping the card. I then stamped lavender using Versamark Clair Purple Delight for the flower and Nocturne for the stem of the lavender. I cut a circle out for the moon and used a strip of card to ground the house. With using a Smoothie I then blended around the moon and the ground.

On the right side of the card I stamped Fairy Words on a second generation of ink ( stamping it first onto scrap paper and then stamping it again onto the card, so the words were softer)all the way down repeating the stamp a few times. I then stamped Home is where the heart is on my stamping platform with Versafine Clair Nocturne then I used  clear embossing powder to heat emboss.

Randomly I stamped the cluster of mini hearts with Versafine Clair Purple delights and used clear embossing powder to heat emboss. Then I did some in second generation. And some in Versafine Clair Twilight in second generation, too.
I then used Brusho's to paint the house with. The colours were Purple, Grey and Yellow. Used a glitter pen for the windows and a white pen to do some highlights on the house.

I then stamped some mini berries in the corner of the card and used Cosmic Shimmer Black Pearl PVA glue to give some texture to them.

I then used Distress Oxide Black Soot to gently blend around the edge of the card before I matt and layered it onto black and white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment